We focus on the client, not on the transaction. To this extent, our Corporate Finance service is based on the following principles:
- The search for added value services, providing creative solutions to the client's needs.
- Confidential communications with independent professionals.
- To build up a long-term relation based on mutual trust.
The group's Corporate Finance service focuses on the following specialty areas:
- MBI / MBO / LBO transactions.
- Venture Capital.
- Structured Finance.
- The Mercado Alternativo Bursatil (MAB) [Alternative Stock Market] is a market dedicated to companies with a limited capitalization, looking to expand and in need of finance.
- The MAB offers tailor made regulations specifically designed for such companies, with costs and processes adapted to their characteristics.
- The task of the Registered Consultant is to help these companies comply with all necessary processes, procedures, information requirements, etc. in order to be listed on this market.
- Additionally, the companies will be appointed a "liquidity provider", or intermediary to help them look for the necessary counterparty to form a share price as efficient as possible, while facilitating its liquidity. We must, however, point out that, owing to their size, companies listed on the MAB will have specific characteristics in terms of liquidity and risk that differ from those listed on the stock market.
Are you interested in listing your company on the MAB?
Please contact us and one of our consultants will answer you as soon as possible.
- Company valuations.
- Capital increases.
- Search for financial and industrial partners.
- Financial transaction design (capital increases, debt issuances, etc.)
- Preparing business plans.
- Liability restructuring.
- Investment project analysis.
Solventis advises Venture Capital Companies (VCs) throughout their entire investment decision process:
- Search for operations..
- A goodness-of-fit analysis of the operation.
- Design and structure.
- Monitoring and disinvestment.