I-Institutions and private investors :
- Definition of capital structure and the search for financial resources.
- Advice to venture capital companies and family offices, locating investment opportunities and creating value for their portfolios.
- Sector analyses and detection of investment opportunities.
- The sale of portfolio companies using processes to maximize value.
- Advice on obtaining external financial resources to undertake corporate operations.
- Companies considering selling all or part of the company after successfully undertaking a corporate project.
- Family-run companies requiring shareholding reorganization or experiencing inheritance difficulties.
- Expanding companies facing a capital increase in order to obtain financial resources.
- Companies aiming at growing by acquiring other companies.
- Companies planning on performing an initial public offering in the short or medium term.
III. Management Teams:
- Definition of capital structure and the search of financial resources.
- Development of MBI operations in which a management team with its own corporate project wishes to carry out such project while becoming stakeholders in a company other than the one they work for.
- Development of MBO operations in which a company management team proposes to purchase such company by taking a relevant shareholding in the company with the aim of developing its own corporate project.